General Information for the 2019-20 Rec Season
1. Registration for the 2019-20 season will begin September 3rd. You can access the registration via the home page by clicking the Register Now Button.
2. Registration fee for all age groups is $95 per player. Discounts are available for siblings. Discount amounts will show during registration.
3. EVALUATIONS - Players in Clinic & 7-8 are NOT evaluated. Players in other age groups 9-10,11-12 & 13-14 will be evaluated. Evaluations will take place on Monday, October 7th as follows
9-10 6:00 - 6:45 pm @ Southampton MS
11-12 6:45 - 7:30 pm @ Southampton MS
13-14 7:30 - 8:15 pm @ Southampton MS
Any player wo will be trying out for the Travel team does not need to attend evaluations.
4. The Rec season will begin early in November. Your daughter will practice one night per week, on one of the days, Monday thru Thursday, or Friday at the McFaul Center. During registration process you will have the opportunity to add to the SPECIAL REQUEST SECTION any nights that your daughter can or cannot practice. We will try to accomodate your request, however, there are no guarantees. Her practice will be the same day and time throughout the year.
5. Tentative Practice times will be as follows:
Clinic - 5:30 - 6:30 pm Thursday or 6-7 pm Friday
7-8 - 5:30 - 6:30 pm Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday
9-10 - 6:30 - 7:30 pm Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday
11-12 - 7:30 - 8:30 pm Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday
13-16 - 8:30 - 9:30 pm Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday
6. All practices will be held at Southampton MS. Some teams may practice on Friday night at the McFaul Center.
7. Games will begin in December and will be held on Saturday's at either Red Pump Elementary School or Southampton MS. Game times are early mornings or afternoons.
8. Season will end near the end of February.